Workshop: Dr. Tips and Sarica
APPROVED FOR 6 CATEGORY I NANP CEUs
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Gut Microbiome holds the key to a burgeoning array of critically important cellular metabolic processes. The microbiota are the newly-discovered dividing line between health and disease. Practitioners now know that they must address the biodiversity and numeric superiority of the probiotic species to be clinically effective, but science shows us that simply taking probiotics is NOT getting the job done.
In 2015, WellnessWiz Jack Tips showed hundreds of practitioners exactly how to implement the Probiotic Advanced Colonization Technique™ (PACT – a rejuvenative master strategy to restore the gut microbicome); and Sarica Cernohous taught streamlined use of traditional foods to restore the innate biodiversity and health-promoting species that favorably impact
• The body’s set point of inflammation
• Thyroid autoimmunity
• Liver health
• Female Menstrual Cycle
• Eczema, Hives, Dermatographia
• Endocrine fatigue (Adrenals, Hypothalamus, Pituitary Axis)
• G.I. complaints: SIBO, Bloating, FODMAPS, Constipation, Rapid Transit, Sensitivities
Here, exclusive for NANP, Cernohous & Tips will empower clinicians with the latest research and techniques to re-establish the very foundation of human health and provide valuable clinical tools (questionnaires, instructions, guides, and reports) for immediate use. Join WellnessWiz Dr. Jack Tips and Sarica Cernohous, L.Ac., as they share an in-depth understanding of the body's inner ecology and it’s impact on daily practice. Discover how you can help yourself and your clients with practical, actionable steps, using cutting-edge, tried-and-true protocols from the natural health model, implementing traditional food preparation techniques and lifestyle support, all geared to true vitality. This is a milestone day of revolutionary insights, "ah-ha" breakthroughs, profound learning realizations, and practical methods you won’t want to miss that will dramatically boost your clinical outcomes!
What You Will Learn:
• Why humanity is in the dire straits of gut inflammatory diseases
• Why natural health practitioners struggle more today than ever before to help the body correct chronic degenerative and autoimmune disease (and clinical solutions!)
• How to engage your clients to make and use traditional prebiotic and probiotic foods
• The newly discovered role and relationships between the gut microbiota and human health. How bacteria choose your mate, set your weight, and communicate.
• Why taking probiotics alone does not (and cannot) work
• How gut bacteria impact vaginal health
• How gut microbial biodiversity impacts skin conditions
• Lab tests that reveal the hidden cause of symptom expressions
• 20 ways the gut microbiome can support the Silent Killer (cellular inflammation)
• Gain confidence in Addressing The Cause of health concerns
• How gluten foods can be prepared with traditional methods and NOT cause gluten reactions in most non-celiac people!
• Proficiency in helping the body solve G.I. track issues
• How to resolve SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) without antibiotics
• Two new leading therapies for PMS that double your results
• The Brain-Gut Connection (not gut-brain connection) as a solution for chronic constipation (unpublished research study info revealed)
• How and why botanicals are the most effective tools
• How to overcome food sensitivities
• Insights from Traditional Chinese Medicine that revive the gut-brain connection and help heal leaky gut
• What the human body and Nature say is the most perfect diet for an individual
You’ll be amazed and empowered to help more people with this breakthrough, practice enlivening information. Already, practitioners have generated more than a million dollars employing the PACT™ Master Strategy, but way more important, their income is commensurate with their ability to help people via proven clinical results.
Sarica Cernohous, L.Ac., MSTOM, BSBA
Sarica Cernohous, L.Ac., MSTOM, BSBA is a nationally-certified practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Chinese Herbal Medicine, practicing Japanese-style acupuncture. She is a CEU provider for the NANP, through her program, "Fresh, Fun and Flavorful in The Funky Kitchen", and is the author of The Funky Kitchen: One Soccer Mom's Favorite Traditional Food Techniques and Recipes. Sarica teaches on the importance and the practice of traditional food methods to both the public at large, and to other health care practitioners. She is also a coach for Metabolic Balance of Germany and is a chapter leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation. She resides in northern Arizona with her husband and two children. You can learn more about her at her website, naturallylivingtoday.com.
Jack Tips, ND, Ph.D., CHom, CCN
WellnessWiz Jack Tips, (Ph.D., C.C.N.) is a pioneer and leader of the Natural Health solution to preventing disease. He brings the message of dynamic, vital health to thousands of people through lectures, seminars, articles, radio, the internet, books, television and clinical practice. Thirty years in clinical practice, 5 years a lecturer for Anthony Robbins’ Life Mastery University, author of 16 books on natural health; he is a member of the American Naturopathic Medical Association (ANMA), is certified as a Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) by the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists and serves on their Certification Board Scientific Counsel; and is licensed in NY as dietician/nutritionist. Dr. Tips is certified in homeopathy as a graduate of the Hahnemann Academy of North America (C.Hom.). More info at: www.wellnesswiz.com and his numerous publications are posted at www.appleadaypress.com